I can’t believe it’s already October. Where has 2009 gone? This month will be a challenge since it’s Halloween time again. I always start eating the treats weeks before Halloween. This year my plan is to buy the candy a day or two before so I can’t just sit and eat all that sugar.
I am a candy corn addict! I usually buy four or five bags before Halloween which I quickly polish off with the help of my hubby and two kids. I’m doing my best to resist that urge this year. We have already eaten one bag. If I don’t buy it, then I won’t eat it!
Up until now, I have really only had one goal: lose weight! I thought this month I would give myself some smaller goals so that I can look back and feel like I’ve accomplished something. The lack of weight loss for two months has been really difficult for me to deal with and it’s been hard for me to go forward. Frankly, it sucks.
In the spirit of keeping my chin up, my October intentions are:
- Lose five pounds.
- Work out with trainer 3 days per week.
- Continue with Run/Walk program. By the end of the month, I will have completed week 7 and be able to run 20 min./walk 1 min./run 5 min.
- Complete the Pumpkin Pacer 5k.
- Eat between 1200-1400 calories per day.
- Allow myself one treat per week.
- Walk 2-3 miles on the “off” days of the Run/Walk Program.
- Lose 2 inches in the waist.
- Have fun!
Good luck to everyone this month!